[Sugar-devel] Error on Write activity: no module named abiword

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Fri Jul 18 17:12:10 EDT 2014

I've no time now to upgrade to Sugar 0.102. I should deliver the image very

As a work around, I've done put a more recent version (94) of Write  in my
sugar-activities-extra directory.
And good news: it perfectly works !

Sorry I don't have a public repository for the image but you can find my
updated .ini file here [1].

Thanks to all for your help.

[1] http://olpc-france.org/download/mundurucu-xo1.75.ini