How to change onscreen keyboard layout.

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Wed Apr 30 00:29:36 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:41 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> Arabic onscreen keyboard despite language selected ... this is a known
> problem.
>
> Is there an ne_np.xml or ne.xml language file in
> /usr/share/maliit/plugins/languages/ directory?

There was no ne.xml so I made of copy of en_US.xml as ne.xml and it
works. So now I have english layout which is good but I wish I had
some script that would generate ne.xml from
/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/np

> If not, you have reproduced http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/12750 and you
> will have to add a file to maliit-plugins upstream, or in your build.
Sure I need to do it once I have prepared that file.
Thank you .

--
Basanta Shrestha
Network Engineer