[Sugar-devel] How to change onscreen keyboard layout.

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:36:09 EDT 2014

As James mentioned, the first option is to provide a ne.xml layout file in
/usr/share/maliit/plugins/languages/ (ie., you could use es_us.xml as
model, or copy it entirely).

The second option, IIRC, is to force maliit to always use a specific layout
(from the ones that are available) with a configuration file [1,2]. Let me
know if you try this option, so we can update [3], as I lost the fpasted
example (my bad).

Refs:
1. http://dev.laptop.org/attachment/ticket/12166/server.conf
2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44898616&postcount=33