EC, CForth exploratory commands?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 20:56:45 EDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:34 PM, Mitch Bradley <wmb at firmworks.com> wrote:
> That early work is very detailed and very specific to grotty details

Fantastic info -- thanks!

Part of the story I am exploring is of why someone would want an EC
and a tiny early interactive runtime for debugging (i.e. during bring
up).

In related news, I'm poking around with u-boot for the Novena board
and maybe I'm missing some debugging tricks but it seems much harder
to debug. When it doesn't boot all the way to a working u-boot, well,
it doesn't and that's all you know.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions