Multi-touch [Devel Digest, Vol 98, Issue 7]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Apr 13 18:00:56 EDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 11:57:31PM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> If a picture is a thousand words, what about a video [1] or [2]

Thanks for testing.  I hope this will be useful to our developer.

What is the SKU?  Check label underneath battery, or type .mfg-data at
ok prompt and read tag sk.

What is the touchscreen firmware version?  See [1] for how to find.

> Some real magic after 22 sec ;-)

That's the app.  It is too slow for the hardware, and has a queue of
events to process; perhaps it should not attempt to draw three circles
for every touchscreen event, because the events arrive faster than a
three circles can be drawn.  Can you fix the app?