Multi-touch [ Devel Digest, Vol 98, Issue 6]

forster at forster at
Fri Apr 11 18:40:34 EDT 2014

Additional speculation: testers may be also using the wrong gestures
for this version of Android. On my Galaxy S3 smartphone, I do not need
to triple tap to enable zoom and I can pan with one finger rather than

These two speculations aside, the zooming seems unresponsive at times,
even when I am careful not to cross on X or Y