Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Fri Apr 11 02:17:41 EDT 2014

Hi

I could not find Settings, Developer options but I did find Settings,
System, Accessibility, Magnification gestures which by default is off.
Turning it on enabled pan and zoom.

Not sure but it seems that you need to tripletap first and then pan
and zoom are available, pan seems to require two fingers. Works in
home screen and browser.

Tony