Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Thu Apr 10 08:31:01 EDT 2014

james wrote:
 > Interesting, thanks.  All my tests were with one finger, and I wasn't
 > aware of any multitouch apps.
 >
 > No, not tracking bugs, Ben is the main developer, and he is subscribed
 > here.  Have used the Wiki page to some extent.

pinch to zoom in google maps is the easiest test i know of.

in addition, if it's available on the XO-4, there's a developer-support
feature that will highlight all the touches on the screen with little
rings, tracking each finger as it moves.  don't recall what it's called
in the developer menu, but it was pretty obvious at the time.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org