Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Apr 9 22:51:29 EDT 2014

Nice work.

I think the touchscreen driver is busted.
Open Firmware tracks two or three fingers nicely (if one avoids
occlusions in X and Y), but multitouch test apps in Android
confirm what I saw when trying to use Google Maps -- multitouch
is currently broken in Android.

Are bugs being tracked in Trac ?

Cheers,
wad