Boot on new 1.75

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Sep 5 21:41:06 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:32:18PM -0400, Kevin Gordon wrote:
> Thanks, that kind of worked, except the screen backlight keeps on dimming and
> brightening randomly.  It does boot and connect to an AP though :-)
>
> I'll check some more units ....
>
> So I went back to 12.1 and same thing.

Yes, I've seen that with clock being wrong, please check that?  Also
check that you have adequate ambient light in your workplace.

Also please capture or check other .mfg-data output,
see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Firmware/Remote for how to do this
semiautomatically for mailing.

Are you on IRC?  Easier to support therein.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/