[Sugar-devel] Activity Central's Sugar related priorities.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:34:04 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:10 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> I agree with Martin on the odd directions Ubuntu is exhibiting; it may
> be safer to target Debian instead, from which support for Ubuntu will
> generally follow.
>
> (On the other hand, I lack evidence to agree with claims about the
> stability or direction of Fedora.  So few people I know use it.)

So few people I know use Windows but that doesn't mean it's no longer
prevalent, from what I've seen there's been quite a large swing back
to it due to the problems with Ubuntu and most of the upstream
developers of a lot of the stack that sugar relies upon now use Fedora
as their core development OS because of the issues they see with
Ubuntu.

Peter