[ANNOUNCE] Fatdog-ARM Linux for the XO-4

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 15:29:23 EDT 2013

> For people who want to try your build, you have made it harder for
> them, for (in my opinion) no good reason.

Here is a script that will download FatDog-ARM Linux for the XO-4 (if not already downloaded) and install it along side the Fedora build in the internal storage as an alt-boot, so you can start it pressing the "O" game-key during power-up.
Hopefully that's easy enough and still does not affect the official build on the laptop.
Best