Arch Linux XO image and Sugar packages

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at
Mon Oct 7 13:14:42 EDT 2013

I setup a buildbot instance to build the packages daily, using the XO as a
build slave for arm

You can pull them by adding this to your /etc/pacman.conf

SigLevel = Never
Server =$arch

I tested them on my laptop and on the XO. Though Arch Linux Arm supports a
lot of devices, including the Raspberry PI

If you have any of these please give it a try, I'd be happy to try to fix
stuff up if it doesn't work for some reason. (I have armv7 packages but not
armv6 and armv5 yet, as you can see from the buildbot, hopefully I will
figure out those soon).