Community Summit

Sameer Verma sverma at
Wed Oct 2 13:44:11 EDT 2013

We are gearing up to host the 5th OLPC SF Community Summit. Oct 18-20. The
schedule is starting to shape up at All those "TBA" that you
see? That could be you :-) Submit a proposal soon!

Registration is now open via Eventbrite: Please do sign up,
if you are planning on coming. It gives us an idea on the attendance and of
course creates revenue to host the event. We don't make any money (in fact,
we lose some money, but it's for a great cause).

If you need a letter for travel purposes, let us know. olpcsf at

If you are not planning on being here, send in a poster!

Hope to see you all soon!

Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Professor, Information Systems
San Francisco State University