Tony Anderson tony_anderson at
Fri Nov 22 02:54:34 EST 2013

At Pycon 2008, Mike Fletcher gave a tutorial on implementation of
tic-tac-toe as a shared activity
( The idea is that two
children play while others watch.
At the end of the game, watchers can play (e.g. loser becomes watcher).

Nim might be better than tic-tac-toe since there is a guaranteed winner
in nim.

This might be a simple enough activity to try with SharedActivity,