SharedActivity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Nov 22 02:54:34 EST 2013

Hi,

At Pycon 2008, Mike Fletcher gave a tutorial on implementation of
tic-tac-toe as a shared activity
(www.vrplumber.com/olpc/pycon2008-handout.odt). The idea is that two
children play while others watch.
At the end of the game, watchers can play (e.g. loser becomes watcher).

Nim might be better than tic-tac-toe since there is a guaranteed winner
in nim.

This might be a simple enough activity to try with SharedActivity,

Tony