[Sugar-devel] seeking help to enable nepali keyboard input for XO-4

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Tue Nov 12 23:14:40 EST 2013

Amazingly changing the manufacturing data didn't do the job but changing
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard did. Wow! Now I have Nepali input system. Thank you
all.

Now I need to find a place to change default locale to ne_NP, so that the
default interface is in Nepali. There is an option to do this in
manufacturing data but it would be better if it can be done using file.
-basanta