keyboarding as a requirement

Jerry danceswithcars at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:34:21 EST 2013

For accessibility and disability rights, my guess is a more generic mastery of the input device would be better,  as some will have to point n peck ( anoteable wheelchair physics genius comes to mind, but not his name, as does Richard Feynman though he probably just modified the electrical signals directly with his mind, sniffle)

Alas some of the rest of us will be more productive with higher WPM baud type rate....

---
Please excuse the typing, very small keyboard...