[Sugar-devel] seeking help to enable nepali keyboard input for XO-4

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Fri Nov 8 19:13:26 EST 2013

If these are the SKU 311 units the Manufacturing Data on the wiki implies
they have membrane keyboards.

If so I don't see any reason using the keyboard manufacturing tags used for
previous Nepali manufacturing runs (or used testing out the settings in
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard manually) shouldn't work.  The %/X key will just
become the language key again.

But if no virtual keyboard exists for Nepali you will not have
touchscreen/virtual keyboard access to that language.