seeking help to enable nepali keyboard input for XO-4

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Fri Nov 8 00:23:09 EST 2013

Hi,

I am writing this mail seeking a clue on where to start looking to enable
Nepali input in XO4. For XO-1 we had nepali keyboard and there was a button
just below the "enter" button which would switch input between English and
Nepali. And that was very convenient.

But for XO-4 we will just be getting ones with English layout. I was
wondering how we can enable nepali keyboard input on it. I can see that the
key maping file for nepali is already there under
/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/

Thank you .

--
Basanta Shrestha