different perspectives

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Nov 4 22:50:52 EST 2013

Dear Community,

As I was listening to the interviews of some of the OLPC SF Summit
attendees, I was amazed at the richness of diversity in perspectives.
In spite of being a part of this community since July 2007, and trying
to keep up with all that is OLPC and Sugar, these interviews threw me
off a bit.

The videos are uploading as I write this. They'll be available at
https://www.youtube.com/user/olpcsf/videos soon. Bill Stelzer, who
usually interviews and runs the camera asks people a handful of
questions. So, here's a little community exercise. Why not ask you all
the same?

1) What brought you into the OLPC and/or Sugar project(s)?

2) What keeps you going in the OLPC and/or Sugar project(s)?

3) What are the challenges you face in the OLPC and/or Sugar project(s)?

4) What would you change/do differently so OLPC and/or Sugar
project(s) could do better?

Reply-all in your answers.

cheers,
Sameer