Install Firefox

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Fri May 31 01:29:50 EDT 2013

Adding fedora=fedora_update and rebuilding didn't work.

Jerry, As you suggested it installed all the required newer
firefox,xulrunner and nss... packages but the resulting image couldn't boot
the XO. Now I am going for your second suggestion. I have created a local
repo for firefox, xulrunner and other dependencies( 9 altogether) . Could
you please check if the entries are right?

/root/local/.repo

------------------
[local]
name=firefox-xulrunner local