Latest build for evaluation

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Thu May 16 09:40:22 EDT 2013

On 16 May 2013 00:59, Jerry Vonau <jerry at laptop.org.au> wrote:

> On 15 May 2013 22:02, Jerry Vonau <jerry at laptop.org.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Soon to be hot off the press is the latest edition of XO-system-1 (build
>> 31) based on OLPC's 13.2.0-6 <http://build.laptop.org/13.2.0/os6/xo-4/>for the XO-duo(-4) will be available at
>> http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/os/output.32030OE4-XO-4/ shortly.
>>
>> I'll post an update when it's ready, stay tuned.
>>

> Sorry folks, this will be delayed for a little bit.

HI again,

We are ready to rock & roll now with build 32, the new url is
http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/os/32032OE4-XO-4/

The optional activities are now included by default, we may release others
for testing. I will make an announcement should anything new become
available via the activity updater.

thanks for your patience,

Jerry