Announcing OLPC OS 13.1.0

Daniel Drake dsd at
Mon May 6 17:15:37 EDT 2013

We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 13.1.0 for XO-1,
XO-1.5, XO-1.75 and XO-4. Details of new features, known issues, and
how to download/install/upgrade can all be found in the release notes:

Many thanks to all contributors, testers, upstreams, and those who
have provided feedback of any kind.

For those who were following the release candidate process in the last
few months: candidate build 36 is released as final with no changes.

p.s. We're already knee-deep in development of the next release,
13.2.0. More info here: