Confusion regarding 13.1.0 / 13.2.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Mar 29 12:23:33 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> after seeing the 13.2.0 build 2 discussions this morning I'm a bit confused.
> Has 13.1.0 been declared stable and released yet? For all XO models?

The current status is noted in the 13.2.0 build 1 announcement:

13.1.0 was developed with a focus on XO-4 factory requirements for
mass production. We are now very close to that point, so it is likely
that build 36 will be marked as 13.1.0 final shortly.

We are still waiting for final test results from the factory. That
should happen soon.

Daniel