Confusion regarding 13.1.0 / 13.2.0

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:03:50 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

after seeing the 13.2.0 build 2 discussions this morning I'm a bit
confused. Has 13.1.0 been declared stable and released yet? For all XO
models?

If so, then the Software box in the top-right corner of w.l.o is outdated.
(If I were to fix it, is it kosher to add the XO-4 there?)
If no, what is the status and timeline for a final release of 13.1.0?

Apologies if these questions have been answered already but I couldn't find
any clarifications on w.l.o or in the mailing list archives.

Aside of a general curiosity I'm also interested in this as we (as in OLPC
Austria) are participating in several events in the coming weeks where we
want to show off the latest and greatest and hopefully also attract some
new volunteers.

Thanks,
Christoph

--