Customize default language with OS Builder

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sun Mar 24 20:35:15 EDT 2013

If you change the LO tag for a laptop before the first boot of an image,
its value will get picked up and used.

- Stop a boot in OFW by pressing the ESC key.
- fs-update (or copy-image) the new image into place
- Change the manufacturing tag:
change-tag LO fr_FR.UTF-8   / only works if the same size as current tag
 (or if a different size, use:)
delete-tag LO
 (on reboot, stop in OFW again and:)
add-tag LO fr_FR.UTF-8