Customize default language with OS Builder

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:57:19 EDT 2013

Hi Lionel,

the right way for this is to have the correct language set in the
manufacturing data in the XO laptops. If you have this set right (and
you probably do already), then just include french in the build, and
on first boot the laptop will pick up the right default.

Boot one of your XOs, press escape to get into the OFW prompt ("ok"),
and type .mfg-data -- what does it print out?

cheers,