[support-gang] Customization Sticks fails on 13.1.0 & 12.1.0 for XO-1

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sun Mar 10 14:58:02 EDT 2013

On 03/09/2013 01:35 PM, Kevin Gordon wrote:

> I seem to remember from the devel list that martin and Daniel said
> there are no plans to re-enable it.  The future is OOB.

Chopping the list down to just devel@ for my comments.

Perhaps I don't understand but I don't see how OOB can work for a setup
like Adam is describing in Haiti where they have laptops in the mix that
are secure.  Unless they first un-secure every laptop a custom OS build
wth OOB would have to be signed by OLPC or Reuben would have to give
them a Haiti key thats installed via keyjector.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child