Devel Digest, Vol 88, Issue 19

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Wed Jun 19 15:44:04 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,

Very sad to hear that. You've been one of the most important people for
communities. Your knowledge of the hardware help us many time in many way.

Wish you all the best for your new job.

Best regards from France and a big thanks from the 250 XO owners of OLPC
France laptops that you've contributed to help.

	Lionel.

Message: 1