Topic in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:How_to_Damage_a_FLASH_Storage_Device

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at mikusj.com
Sat Jul 27 06:52:09 EDT 2013

On 07/26/2013 08:53 PM, peasthope at shaw.ca wrote:
> If anyone can have a look and give some feedback
It would be useful to extend the table to describe even larger capacity
cards - prices of large-capacity cards keep coming down.  (However, I
don't lnow if any XO model would support the latest SD technologies.)

mikus

p.s.  I wrote the example on the main page four years ago.  For my XOs,
since that time I've formatted more than three dozen SD cards (of
different manufacturers) according to that example.  All worked well.