OOB not working on 1.75XO. Can't download package "tracker".

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 19 19:59:26 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 04:11:11PM -0600, Juan Cubillo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build a custom image based on the newer 13.1.0
> release.

My runs of olpc-os-builder have been working fine on the newer 13.2.0
release, perhaps you could try that?

>     ERROR:root:Error creating Live CD : Unable to download from repo : Package
>     Header tracker-0.14.2-4.fc18.armv7hl: RPM Cannot open

Try a VPN or a different service provider?  Some service providers may
block URLs with "tracker" in them so that they reduce the impact of
torrent file sharing.  If you find this is the cause, work with your
service provider to have the block removed for your account, or
refined so that RPMs are allowed.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/