walter's week

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 11:03:52 EDT 2013

Trying to get the fog out of my head from the miserable flights back from Sydney

* Refactored Measure and Dimensions to be more touch friendly

* Fixed a regression in the multi-homescreen patch due to my not
catching a change in dsd's update to the bundle registry. That patch
finally landed :)

* Fixed a regression to the keyboard section of the control panel that
occurs with F19 (root cause still unknown, but some how byte arrays
seem to be handled differently)

* Working on the gdrive webservice (upload and download journal objects)

* Worked with alsroot to fix a problem with ASLO uploaded with
malformed activity.info files

* Got tuxmath running on XO4

-walter

--