Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Jul 4 18:16:11 EDT 2013

I did another comparison, between  13.2.0 os11 and os883 (sugar 0.94)
You can see the results here:

* The activities were started from the listview, then are new instances
* The start up time is the time reported by sugar in the log.

The column start  up difference, if negative, the time was improved.
I added a column to show what activities were ported from Gtk2 to Gtk3.
In the case of Read activity, the mechanism is confused, because the old
opened the ObjectChooser in a new instance.
I don't know what happen with Scratch.

Some activities had a lot of changes, but other like Distance or Implode
and looks like the change to Gtk3 add a penalty.