[fedora-arm] ARM Environment too slow for build

Basanta Shrestha basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org
Mon Jul 1 01:31:48 EDT 2013

Exactly as you suggested, I didn't have to make tarball. Linking the
firefox file to required location did the job. It just required some minor
modifications like os.execl('.launch.sh','DUMMY')  and replacing
"service_name"  with "bundle_id" on activity.info file and I could run the
"EPaath" activity perfectly.

Now there is just a minor problem and that is when I close the activity
after using it is says "EPaath failed to start". I guess it has something
to do with activity not being suitable with new sugar interface.

-Basanta