OGV/Jukebox test summary: Re: 13.1.0 release candidate 3 (build 22) released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jan 10 08:59:25 EST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the extensive testing.

I filed this as http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/12463

> - XO 1.5, audio plays, but no video is displayed (blank/black bg)

Please file a ticket (at OLPC) for this one. I don't have an XO-1.5 to
hand this week, so I can't test immediately.

> - Play .OGV files from Journal (Journal/USB drives) and no video display on
> startup for all models. Can get video after playing with playlist column.

Please file a ticket for this. I seem to get hit by another bug before
I can even test this: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4372

> Also final note(3) is I see a USB auto-mount issue on 1.75 machine, when
> I've ejected the USB and reinsert again into a port. Without cmd-line, I can
> re-mount by going to Gnome and selecting the drive. Didn't look into any sys
> messages for this.

This would be worth a ticket as well. I can't reproduce it here.

Thanks
Daniel