Is gabble not working correctly?

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:48:53 EST 2013

Jerry,

I had been meaning to send an email regarding this and file a bug report.
With 13.1.0 build 22, and possibly earlier builds, I cannot make a connection to an XS.
(I use Anna's XS for testing). I see this with both an XO-1 and and an XO 1.75 running 13.1.0

If I have both XOs running 13.1.0 booted they connect directly to each other.
Running olpc-netstatus indicates they are not connecting to the school server

I can connect to the XS using 12.1.0 with both an XO-1 and an XO 1.75.

rihoward1 at gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free