13.1.0 release candidate 6 (build 30) released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Fri Feb 15 09:55:44 EST 2013

This build generally works on XO-1, XO-1.5, XO-1.75, and XO-4.

On XO-1.75 I ran into problems with applications that use audio (especially
while recording) after running a variety of sound-using applications in a
row.

On XO-4 this build does not fix the graphics corruption or keyboard-induced
suspend/resume hangs previously seen with os29.

Do not install Q7B16 when using this build on a XO-4 as that can cause the
wifi card to fail to resume after suspend cycles.