build an activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 11 14:53:40 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:00:25PM -0500, Adam Holt wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>     > Marked {{dated}}.
>     >
>     > Perhaps Sugar Labs could give us a replacement on their Wiki?
>     >
>     > I don't think this content needs to be hosted on wiki.laptop.org if it
>     > can be hosted at wiki.sugarlabs.org.
>     >

>     I would imagine many of these pages could benefit from review and / or
>     migration.
>
>     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:Developers
>

> Daniel Drake worked hard on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_manual ~20
> months ago, but time passes fast :-)

Not relevant; the original poster was talking about activity
development, and [[Developers_manual]] is more broadly focused on
developing for the OLPC XO laptop.  Activity development is only a
small subset of this.  So I would keep the developers' manual.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/