13.2 query

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Aug 20 02:02:14 EDT 2013

cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com said:
> Can anyone change languages with the Sugar Control panel on an XO (xo-1 or
> xo-4) and 13,2 build 13?

On an XO-1 running 13.2.0

My Settings => Language
gives me a page with a drop-down menu with a circle-+ button next to it.

That menu starts out empty, and the drop-down stuff gives me 3 choices:
  Dari (Afganistan)
  Kreyol (Haiti)
  Pashto (Afganistan)

Clicking one, then the + adds another pulldown and + and - check boxes.
Clicking the master OK and Restart switches me to a language I can't read.

I don't see any way to switch back to English.

The text on the Language page is still in English, but there is no English
choice in the drop-down.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.