hdmi out

Barry Vercoe barry at laptop.org.au
Sun Aug 18 01:57:42 EDT 2013

Of Course!!  I used to have that problem when I played long Csound demos
-- overworking the Flt Pt processor yet untouched by human hands ...   I
don't know why I didn't relate the two situations.

Turned off power saving, and the problem immediately went away.
No, power saving doesn't turn off automatically when hdmi is plugged
in.  Perhaps it should ...
Or at least we should have a warning distributed with the hdmi cable
that the port will turn off after 15 seconds with power saving on.

Thanks all.
-- b