Aggressive screen blanking with 13.1.0 build 35

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Apr 18 17:53:07 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> Yes, SKU198 doesn't have DCON RAM.
>
> #10916 has some additional history "only half of XO-1.75 B1s have DCON
> RAM -- those that have mechanical keyboards." and "SKU-198 (which
> don't have DCON RAM)".

And as this is pre-production hardware, with the problem in question
being a physical lack of a specific component on the motherboard, this
is not something that will be fixed by going to newer (or older)
software builds. Sorry about that. I suggest that you just turn off
automatic power management from the Sugar control panel to avoid the
annoyance.

Daniel