Transient-Issues with game-keys on XO-1.75

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Mon Apr 15 17:02:09 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sure it is not the hardware (misaligned buttons)?

Don't think so :-\

The results are not consistent, irrespective of whether I press the key(s)
gently, or with force.
The only consistent thing is the correct working of the "square" key.

Anyhow, the best test for this issue is only if more than one person does a
quick test for this :)

Thanks for the reply.

--