13.2.0 development build 3 released

Manuel QuiƱones manuq at laptop.org
Tue Apr 9 08:47:51 EDT 2013

2013/4/6 Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>:
> Hi,
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.2.0
> http://build.laptop.org/13.2.0/os3
>
> Another XO-4 bad touchscreen/mouse input interaction was fixed (#12640).
>
> XO-4 cursor corruption after suspend should be fixed (#12556).

Yes I haven't seen a cursor corruption in this build yet.

> An occasional XO-4 8787 wireless failure after wake-on-LAN should be
> fixed (#12573).

I haven't seen it yet.

> Some 8787 command queueing bugs were fixed, fixing some occasional
> warnings on suspend (#12442).
>
> A libdconf crash preventing various things from working on XO-1 is
> fixed (#12639).

Yes I can switch to GNOME now in XO-1.  Also it boots well, I can
start Browse without a problem.

> XO-1.75 and XO-4 now longer present a harmless kernel panic at the
> final stage of power-down (#11785, #12100).
>
> XO-1.75 audio with the latest firmware is working again (#12637).

I will give a try to 1.75 later.

> wacom module is now included (#12642).

My bamboo wacom tablet works out of the box in XO-4.

> Scratch updated to v24; fixes a failure to launch in previous builds.

I can launch Scratch now.

> Latest packages including minor NetworkManager and gstreamer-1.0 updates.
>
> Thanks for testing!
> Daniel

.. manuq ..