[Sugar-devel] Problem downloading a lease.sig file on an XO

Juan Cubillo jcubillo at fundacionqt.org
Fri Sep 14 20:46:33 EDT 2012

mime type has been correctly set to application/octet-stream and wget
confirms the change. But Sugar is still downloading it as text/plain
type and now adds a .txt extension at the end of the file making it
lease.sig.txt . It seems my guide will now have to add the extra step of
"log into Gnome" so that kids may download the file and unlock XOs.
Nothing to worry about. Thanks for all the help!

  - Juan