ARM motherboards

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:42:42 EDT 2012

Sameer,

I see you already found a mention of MPICH2 .  Coincidentally  was going suggest this coming Saturday as something to demonstrate at OLPC-SF.
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/files/mpich2-1.4.1-installguide.pdf

I know it is outside the scope of OLPC but it would be interesting to see what this type of message passing interface could do on a group of XOs.

Robert