[Testing] 13.1.0 development build 8 released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Fri Oct 26 10:50:20 EDT 2012

I did not see this installing os8 on XO-1.5 on a 4 GB unit, although this
could be a sign we exceeded the limit of a 2 GB one.  This also sometimes
means that the internal SD card is not working or plugged in correctly (the
OFW banner will show a 0 GB internal device).

I looked at os8 on XO-1, XO-1.75, and XO-4 and have not found any major
breaks yet which have not already been mentioned.

There is a minor break in Paint where a few things are not themed properly
in submenus.