[Testing] 13.1.0 development build 8 released

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Oct 26 08:16:11 EDT 2012

On 10/26/2012 07:15 AM, Manuel QuiƱones wrote:
> 2012/10/25 Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>:
>> Hi,
>> A new 13.1.0 development build is available:
>> http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os8
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.1.0
>> - The latest Sugar release including various fixes, and some activity
>> updates too
>> - XO-4 kernel work for 8787/mwifiex wireless plus a touchscreen
>> behaviour improvement.
>> - Fixed a crash in plugin display in the browser (#12162)
> Interesting first boot of XO-4: some icons are not visible.
> - activity icons in frame top side
> - activity startup animation
> - activity icon in the activity main toolbar

This got introduced with pygobject3-, if you 'yum
downgrade' to  pygobject3-3.3.91 the icons are back.

Tracked at: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4102

Another show stopper for the XO-4 build is that all space is used. First
thing I had to do was to remove Wikipedia-* to get some space, oh well a
good candidate to test the no space left alert :) The 1.75 build has a
bit of space left.