XO-1.5's sudden death - oven resurrected!

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 09:34:34 EDT 2012

--- On Wed, 10/17/12, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't warm my sandwich in them, for the reasons
> described here.
> But damn it's tempting.

Go for it :-P
You are probably safe (or to be more precise, is not going to make it much worse) :-o
Till the 80s (how old were(?) you then?) we where emitting in the atmosphere for (everybody to breathe) 100.000 TONS/year of lead and about 1000 TONS/year each of cadmium, arsenate and mercury. Today we just (sic) emit a 10th of these amounts. Only 10.000 TONS/year and changes (that's about 10 grams/person!)