My XO-1.5 Lights

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Oct 15 20:35:03 EDT 2012

The LED intensities reflect the voltage of the main power rail of the XO, saving
a small amount of power.  When the laptop switches from charging to discharging
the resulting change in brightness is noticeable.   This can either be a diagnostic
tool or an annoying distraction.   There should be no visible change in brightness
when running from battery.

Cheers,
wad