3G USB Dongle usage

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:11:49 EDT 2012

Works! It seem after configuring it yesterday, I should have re-started it.
But the connection had to be activated from the Available connetions from
the Netork Connections icon in GNOME desktop.

Switched back to Sugar and ran the Browse activity and  am gmailing you but
the Connect option does not appear in the menu as in the Wireless icons.

Difficult to type mail in the XO!

No, I do not want to use the XO for internet or emails but needed to know
so that I could demo the features properly! I have used the Soas.

Btw, just occured to me, can we use a projector or a LCD/LED TV or a laptop
monitor to project with the XO through a usb cable? Switching display
device.

I do remember seeing monito somewhere maybe under My Settings.

Thaanks! will switch to my regular laptop not as good as the XO of course!
:)

Regards,

Jv

--